Big Beaver Kennels - Review in Animal Services category from Edgewater, New Jersey

Edgewater, New Jersey 0 comments

My name is Joy Lucarelli I am the owner of Lucarelli kennels in New Brighton just want to say how great Big Beaver Kennels is when i go on trips or to dog shows i board my dogs there and i kno they get the best care possible i wouldn't trust just anyone w my champion dogs being a kennel owner myself i kno what to look for in a good kennel and BBK is top notch & the owners always take great care of my babies.

Big Beaver Kennels - Excellent Kennel

Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania 0 comments
5.0

I have boarded my dog at Big Beaver Kennels over the past 10 years and just want to express my gratitude to George Sundy and his family for taking such good care of my dog while I go away for extended lengths of time when I need to travel for my job. I can go and have peace knowing that my dog is not only safe but is pampered while I am away. He is not just left in a kennel. They exercise and play with your dog, one on one, several times a day. When I pull up to the kennel to take him there he gets all excited wanting to go inside unlike when I take him to the vets.

It is disgusting that some people have nothing better to do except to make up such meaningless and unfounded lies.

*I am writing this under anonymous only because I do travel for work and do not want to expose myself for that reason. Unlike some who are cowards and post anonymous because they are stating untruths.

Big Beaver Kennels - Had a terrific experience

Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania 3 comments

had a terrific experience i have taken my dog there many times NEVER HAD bad experience.picked up my dog the other day the place was clean and smelled nice

Comments

Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania, United States #874569

THE PLACE IS A DOG FIGHTING FRONT --- I AM TRYING TO GET THEM SHUT DOWN

to micheyt #882669

Micheyt ??? Your real name is Tom S u keep posting under anonymous ...

why not post ur NAME u piece of *** coward ...the dog wardon is helping us track down ur lying cowardly ***.

Everyone knows we are a good kennel even police department keeps their dog here .fighting dont make me laugh i went to various police district in pa to help them put away dog fighters that just shows how *** u are for making up that one. You WONT leave ur real name just prooves this is another weak attempt to discredit my kennels.

to micheyt #882671

Post your real name coward!

Big Beaver Kennels - Simple Review #1402733466

Manhattan, New York 0 comments

Mark Jenkins if that is his real name never boarded with big beaver kennels if he got us mixed up w another kennel he needs to fix the mix up or BBK will take legal action.

BIG BEAVER KENNELS KILLED MY DOG

Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania 11 comments

I took my yorkie to BIG BEAVER KENNELS last week for boarding and the irresponsible owners let my dog out and it ate rat poison that was laying out on the floor. THE OWNERS SHOWED NO REMORSE !!!

and to make matters worse the state just approved there license to operate. STAY AWAY. We were heartbroken when we learned they have animal abuse allegations against them. The lowlife owners could care less and we are suing them for our loss.

Please please never use this kennel so that this never happens to you or your family. It is just wrong .STAY AWAY

Review about: Boarding Services.

Comments

Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania, United States #929425

The person w the complaints should post his or her real name but won't because its all lies ! kennel never had not even 1 complaint in 11 years can confirm this w beaver falls police & the dog warden.by the way this kennel boards k-9 dogs for various police departments.

Dog wardon will tell u this person is lying & trying to discredit kennels... he inspects all kennels in Beaver Valley & will tell u how clean and well takin care of the dogs are.No dog EVER in 10 years of buisness has died at kennel nor has ever had not even 1 complaint. Anyone can call department of agriculture to find out this so called person w a yorkie is Lying!

All this is over a dispute over property ownership that happend on Oct 30 2013 the police removed a man from property of big beaver kennel since then he went on this site & one other one and made up horrific lies this matter is going to court in July of 2014 .

Yes u are for posting such lies!

Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania, United States #827354

I am the owner of big beaver kennels, my name is George Sundy and you have never brought your dog to us. We have not boarded a Yorkie in the past 4 years.

The majority of the dogs we board are larger dogs. We also board K9 police dogs for various police departments including Beaver Falls, they will tell you we are a very caring and clean facility or they would not be boarding their dogs with us.

Since you posted this anonymously it is obviously a ploy to discredit my business. We have reported this to the proper authorities and WILL take legal actions for this malicious slanderous attempt.

New Castle, Pennsylvania, United States #736532

LOW LIFE'S

My poodle was bitten by bedbugs there last week. We had to take her to the vet and spend almost $800.00 to get her better.The topper was we had to have our home fumigated to kill the bedbugs from the kennel. I don't know why anyone would go there, they are dirty and terrible to deal with.

to MissyG Atlanta, Georgia, United States #827426

Dogs don't get bed bugs from sleeping on rubber this story is sooo made up in an attempt to discredit the kennel if u look all post dates were posted Oct 31 this is the same person posting bad things about a very respectable kennel over & over again .... grate Dane rescue uses this kennel for the great care the dogs get.

to MissyG Princeton, New Jersey, United States #827540

Never was a poodle boarded at big beaver kennels since 2007 .... maybe its the bugs crawld out from Ur filthy bed of lies u lay in every night. lowlife!

Wampum, Pennsylvania, United States #735667

O my God. my dog is there now!! I just went there and police were there.

to margo2 Atlanta, Georgia, United States #827422

What are the chances of u driving past kennels & just so happen to be on this site while u are driving I have no doubt this is the same person who posted the lies on the 2 other post.

View more comments