Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
5.0

I have boarded my dog at Big Beaver Kennels over the past 10 years and just want to express my gratitude to George Sundy and his family for taking such good care of my dog while I go away for extended lengths of time when I need to travel for my job. I can go and have peace knowing that my dog is not only safe but is pampered while I am away. He is not just left in a kennel. They exercise and play with your dog, one on one, several times a day. When I pull up to the kennel to take him there he gets all excited wanting to go inside unlike when I take him to the vets.

It is disgusting that some people have nothing better to do except to make up such meaningless and unfounded lies.

*I am writing this under anonymous only because I do travel for work and do not want to expose myself for that reason. Unlike some who are cowards and post anonymous because they are stating untruths.

Had an Experience with Big Beaver Kennels?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

The American Border Collie Association-The Non-Profit Organization That Doesn't Add Up American Border Collie Association "The American Border Collie Association is no longer “democratically ran” since the term was removed from their website effective March 2016. Also, around March 2016-The American Border Collie Association discovered..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Christy Phillips is a wonderful person who breeds beautiful Persians.❤️ Christypaw Persians "In response to the negative comment from inewman689 regarding Christy Phillips and ChristyPaws Persians, such untruth and direct attack on personal integrity should not be allowed on this site. My..." Read more Puppyfind - RED FLAG Puppyfind "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..." Read more Christypaw Persians - I bought a Christy Paw Kitten Christypaw Persians "I had a wonderful experience! I have recently added a kitten to our family from Christy Phillip. She gives a short, simple questionaire to make sure you will not neglect..." Read more Shasta Pools - Not s good start Shasta Pools "My husband and I purchased a home to be built at Sun City Festival buckets Arizona. Our sales person recommended Shasta Pools. Shasta Pool helped us design and planning of..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more